1. Riders MUST REGISTER for the run at the Lions Hall Pavilion at a cost of $30.00
between 10:30am-12:30pm to receive their Scorecard and participate in the Poker run. Additional poker hand/scorecards may be purchased for $20.00 each. No limit to the number of cards you can play. You may start your run any time after you REGISTER. The poker run is a ride NOT A RACE. Be courteous to your fellow riders obey the laws and have a good time.
2. You will receive a unique stamp on (this) your Scorecard at each of the designated stops, Riders draw 1 card at each stop to a total of 5 cards/ stamps to comprise your poker hand. There will be an opportunity to purchase up to 2 optional cards at a cost of $10 each to try and make a better hand at the last stop (Verona Lions Pavilion registration desk)
3. If playing MORE than one hand /scorecard the participant must present the appropriate Scorecard to be marked BEFORE each card is drawn. You must present each Scorecard then pick one card at a time, and lay it face up on the table.
4. No duplicate cards can be used. Participants must draw an additional card if an
identical card is drawn.
5. The first card will be drawn at the registration table. The following 3 will be drawn on the trail at designated stops. The last stop is at the Verona Lions Hall pavilion. This stop requires throwing a dart at a group of cards to pick your final card (NO DRAW).
6. Riders must complete the run and be at the Verona Lions Hall and present their
completed Scorecard to the registration desk no later than 4:00pm to be judged. The best 3 hands will win a prize.
7. In the case of a tie, there will be a draw for high card to determine the winner.
8. There will be door prizes drawn based on your registration number (ticket) so don’t loose it and good luck.
9. All decisions of the judges are FINAL! Participants must be present to claim prize(s)
10. STAY ON THE TRAIL, DO NOT TEAR UP THE TRAIL and DO NOT DRIVE WITH
EXCESSIVE SPEED, Anyone found to have broken these rules will be DISQUALIFIED
from the poker run Have fun and be SAFE